News from early October 2022, including "Yellowstone" moving to Paramount+ in Canada, and answers to questions about the Roku Channel and more.
Where Can I Watch offers a variety of information for free about TV shows and movies that are in demand in Canada. This Week in WCIW is our free weekly (or so) update on news affecting where the TV shows and movies you want to watch are available in Canada, and covering recent changes and updates to WCIW.
If you find our content valuable, we ask you to consider an optional paid subscription to help support our hosting and maintenance costs. This includes exclusive access to our movie streaming rights database, which includes regularly updated information about the streaming services and channels carrying films in Canada, and how long. On occasion, we also send out What's Next in WCIW, an additional newsletter providing additional analysis, to our paid subscribers. Additional benefits may be considered in the future.
Currently, you can subscribe:
- monthly for $3 per month, or
- by paying in advance for the year for just $1.67 per month ($20 per year).
Please review the "Important information" section below for more details.
Alternatively to our paid subscriptions, you can support us on a one-time basis through our Buy Me a Coffee page. While any support is appreciated, this is on a separate system from our subscriptions and will not allow you to access exclusive content.
To sign up or manage your existing membership ("manage" includes if you already subscribe to our free newsletter), click the button below:Sign up / Manage
Important information for subscribers
- By signing up for either a free or paid membership, you confirm that you wish to receive updates from Where Can I Watch (WCIW), a publication of Joshua Gorner, North York, ON. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WCIW is an internet-based publication that provides information about programming available on television and streaming services in Canada. While we hope to help you find programming of interest and point you to where you can watch it, WCIW is not a TV or streaming service, and is not affiliated with any broadcaster, distributor, or other related media company. Subscribing to WCIW will not by itself give you access to any programming.
- Pricing: All prices are in Canadian dollars. We reserve the right to change prices for new subscribers without notice, and to change prices for existing subscribers with at least 30 days' notice (which would not take effect until their next payment after that notice period has ended).
We are currently a "small supplier" and thus not yet required to collect or remit sales taxes such as GST or HST. If that changes, we will update this section. If a change in the total price charged is required due to this, we will provide notice on the same timeline as above.
- Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your subscription, use the Sign Up / Manage button above to sign in, then use the Plan – Manage link to downgrade to Free (or cancel entirely). You will continue to have access to paid-tier content until the end of your current payment period. Partial refunds are not available.
- Refunds: If you are not satisfied with our paid subscription, we will consider requests for refunds of your first payment within 30 days of said payment, on a case-by-case basis. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.